Final Project Update

I made a good amount of progress on my final project. I scraped all the articles from the Brown Daily Herald and used a sentiment analysis classification tool to assign each of the articles a score (https://github.com/aanshshah/dla_final_project). Next, I started the scene that I am going to be using for the project in a-frame. I created a 'wormhole' and the article text is read to the user via a text to speech API while the user is brought further into the 'wormhole'. The user is stuck in the wormhole during the entire experience as any interaction with the webpage repositions them within the wormhole.

The next tasks I need to complete are adding articles from 2009-present to the experience, changing the background color, changing the wormhole color, and adding more interactions to the web-experience.

The current version iteration of my final project can be viewed here: http://aanshshah.com/dla_final_project/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 9

Final Project Statement